Sunday, April 12, 2009

It's all about the pajamas.

I try never to buy clothes at full price, especially for the kids. I'll buy stuff on sale in a pinch, otherwise I stick to the clearance racks. But the other night Thomas was crying after Jeremy dressed him after his bath. Thomas climbed on my lap and started pulling at the feet. He was crying because his pajamas were too small for his feet! (Though weirdly, the shoes I bought him last year still fit.) So, I broke down and bought him two new pairs a few days ago.

Then, Easter came and grandmas and grandpas sent him money in the mail. I decided that the Easter money paid for the pajamas and now I can sleep at night without wondering if I could have found clearance pajamas if I'd searched for a few more days.

(Speaking of laying awake nights over money, thank you for all the ad clicks. Keep it up!)

Thomas also got trucks for Easter. He loves them, thanks Grandma Peggy!

Yay Easter Trucks!, originally uploaded by leslie.ann.


This is Thomas' new favorite thing to do:

New Habit, originally uploaded by leslie.ann.

And, of course, I laugh every time. Because I am a child. He's guaranteed to do it every day until he turns 15. Spiffy new pajamas, though.

0 comments: